Gather at the stone altar to celebrate the eucharist and share an easy pot-luck picnic meal.
- Accessible by transit (4, 9, 14, 99, 258)
- Parking lot and gardens are flat, packed gravel, paved and grass
- We have use of an ungendered bathroom in a building with a ramp
- Heron and Cleveland trails are mostly flat designated wheelchair accessible with semi-firm packed gravel surface, minimum 1 metre width (maximum 25% slope South of 16th St.)
- Trails designated “No Dogs” on weekends
Water, comfortable outdoor wear, an easy pot-luck item to share, a song or a poem if the spirit moves you and an open heart.